Today 6/20

vroddave

Is there anybody riding to day. I didn't wanna go down to 536 today with ously and them. I wouldn't mind rinding down to hocking area. Anybody got any Ideas?

I would Dave but I'm about to go get my Dad his present and drive to Lima for my Uncle's retirement party. Heya i saw some SWEET vrod's last night. They sent tingles through my entire body! I'm gonna go to a Harley dealership this week and start pricing. Prob NOT this year but maybe next. We'll see. Man you should have seen the custom paint jobs on these things!

Dave,

I m hitting 188 later tonight, back and fourth, I need to hit some twisties before track days. Justin and I are heading out like 730=8, til darkl. I might actually ride a bit after too. 419-610-5666, my cell is on the charger as I m about to mow, but get at me if you wnana rip.

188 is in the Boonies, BUT its a 15 mile goood ride(Canal/Lancaster area. Turns, elevation, etc. It looks like Ross, Justin, and myself are gonna hit it. Kinda wish I would have skipped golf today and beer so I could have rode all day in Hocking etc. O well.

Anyways, just a quick ride then maybe some wings at Shades in Canal.

Good ride those of us that hit 188. Ended up meeting with Tomato and 3/4 others I forget, along with our group of 4. At 1 point we had 8 or 9 bikes, no issues, except someone backed one in to a hard right/left S turn setup, but handled it.

Good stuff, spent 20 mins trying to get the bugs off my bike and 10 for my helmet. Havent even touched my jacket yet...

Tomorrow morning I might hit it again after I get a new cell, noonish til 2.

188 is in the Boonies, BUT its a 15 mile goood ride(Canal/Lancaster area. Turns, elevation, etc. It looks like Ross, Justin, and myself are gonna hit it. Kinda wish I would have skipped golf today and beer so I could have rode all day in Hocking etc. O well.

Anyways, just a quick ride then maybe some wings at Shades in Canal.

I live right around the corner from shades. Stumbling distance. let me know when you guys are gonna be there in the future and i'll meet up.