536 WARNING if riding it this weekend

Uncle Punk

536 is still good,but a far cry from what it was when it was first paved back in 2007.I was working at Mitchell power house and staying in Shadyside.I would run 536 2 to 3 times in both directions about 4 nights a week.When it has fresh pavement I don't think there is a better road in Ohio.

Another good thing about working at Mitchell...every Saturday I would take 147 from Bellaire to Belmont to get home and ride it back on Sunday night.It was in much better shape then too.

Edited by drc32-0

one corner on the whole road and you guys can't handle it? LOL

don't come to kentucky you wouldn't make it 1/5 of a mile.:D

Have you ever ridden in southeastern Ohio?

I went over and rode KY 227...very good road,but 536 is much more demanding.227 has a lot of very good medium to high speed sweepers whereas 536 is MUCH tighter and less predictable.

Edited by drc32-0

one corner on the whole road and you guys can't handle it? LOL

don't come to kentucky you wouldn't make it 1/5 of a mile.:D

I ride in Kentucky all the time there roads are a lot better and easier to.ride.In Ohio you got lots of berm gravel and blind corner and hills not knowing whats on the other side.Ride in Ohio you might last a 1/4 of a mile.If you can ride Ohio roads you can ride any where.

damn that dude just stood it up mid turn

Looks like the rear got a bit loose about the same time his knee touched pavement. Fear took over and he picked it up. Ouch. Poor body position and line choice don't help any.

I'll push it into a low side before volunteering for a high side at speed into a guardrail.