ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

More from people that spend time riding? Okay, I guess thats me, but I donno... you tell me master Yoda of riding. I have almost 12,000 miles on my 2008 bike I got late last July. In the next month I'll probably put another 2,XXX miles on my bike, making for a 14,XXX mile year. Thats more than a lot of people drive their cars.

I ride, and I still think you're an idiot.

I think you need to rethink what you've said

The big posters on here are not POSERS. They're people that eat, sleep, and think motorcycles. When they're not on a bike, they're thinking and talking about bikes.

So how many miles did you ride this past year, you self proclaimed BAMF?

+1

:metal:GET 'EM RILLO

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try and get this back on track...somewhat.

Has anyone seen the helicopters in the coshocton area? What color are they? I was down there recently..and I swear we were getting followed.

i really think the only choppers we have in coshocton are leaking oil over at twisted image.

I was in the top 10 list of 'super posters' for June. I guess I am a poser and should just sell my bike. All hail the mighty ZX-10..

ZX-10.. and you're giving shit about not using a bike for what it's made for?? You aren't using all of that bike on any road in this state. If you say you are.. you're a liar.

You must have gotten the same neg comment I did. :trophy:

i often see this bird while in town... :bigfinger: mostly by me at old ppl, teenage girls while driving and playing on their cells, young boys trying to prove their pos car with a muffler coming out the trunk is faster then the reatard with his girlfrined in the pass. seat of his sweet 3 tone dodge shadow, or other bikers that dont wave back to me.

OK I am a female and therefore not as smart as you Testosterone-Enhanced Americans on the board, but can we review...? Tell me again why we are discussing the pros and cons of running from the POE-leece? And can y'all please speak slowly and use small words cuz I ain't too bright.

OK I am a female and therefore not as smart as you Testosterone-Enhanced Americans on the board, but can we review...? Tell me again why we are discussing the pros and cons of running from the POE-leece? And can y'all please speak slowly and use small words cuz I ain't too bright.

No Chick, what you need to do is spend more time riding and not posting so much. Then you will understand why you should run from LEOs and then you can step your game up to a bigger and badder bike like a Zx-10.

I have went down in gear and without gear before and road rash hurts but only for a couple of days however riding in the heat with gear on is painful every time I do it. So really painful for a little bit or a little pain for a short time thats an easy decision. Dont see why so many people want to make it their life's calling to make sure everybody wears gear. Its a personal choice. You don't hear the people who dont wear gear trying to shove that down peoples throats.

This statement should be on an IQ test. If you agree with it you FAIL.