ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Third.. I drive through New Phili often. If I see a blue ZX-10 with a t-shirt sporting rider I'm going to run him over a pamphlet on motorcycle safety and Be a good guy. Warn any of your buddies that may be sporting the same ride as you to wear their gear as well and ride safe. I'd hate to see you flattened on the side of the road because you were doing the wrong thing and being an unsafe rider.

Wannabe mod fix.

Yeah.. everybody watch out for my e-violence. It's a real mother fucker. :rolleyes:

How come everybody always thinks I'm being serious when I post shit?

cuz your scary :dunno:

you big gay dummie.......... hows the scarf hanging

all in favor of a 3 day ban for the OP for just being a dumbass?

OP?! the OP has nothing to do with this thread except the first post.. and that was just a friendly warning. They were talking about IP

OP?! the OP has nothing to do with this thread except the first post.. and that was just a friendly warning. They were talking about IP

i was referring to quikzx9r..just typed OP for some reason :lol:

don't ban IP though..i would miss his sarcasm

I never said I was advocating running, I just asked if anybody had heard of it. I never even said I ran myself. It is as Walther said, a risk assesment that needs to be made by each rider in each situation. But so many on here just want to be close minded and blindly follow the laws. How about if you are riding with one of your friends doing 75 down the highway (I know you are too good to go 10mph over the speed limit but say, for arguements sake you where) and a statie tries to pull the both of you over, you being the perfect law abiding straight up citizen you are pull over but he runs. The statie pursues your friend but even after he leaves you sit along the road waiting for him to come back. If he eventually came back would you rat out your friend? There you are faced with either GASP breaking the law (I believe the charge is impeding an official police investigation) or showing your true color and ratting out a supposed friend what kind of person are you?

Lets not bastardize my comments please.

There is a difference between personal risk and advocating fleeing from law enforcement. Road rash isn't a felony, fleeing is.

this thread is fucking gay.. Quikzx9r "your a fucking idiot". I cant believe i wasted my fucking time ready all of this fucking non-sense. Thanks and have a wonderful fucking day. -ron

What you wasted all your time to "ready" the whole thread? Ron stick to the teleprompter.

The radio reply is tired and useless what are they going to do radio ahead so their friends can watch them go by? I am surprised at how many people on here won't run?
I never said I was advocating running

I just wanted to put these two posts close together, for perspective.