quick hocking ride Sat. 6/27

obesityrules

I am planning on doing a quick ride down to hocking saturday morning if anyone wants to join in. the route will be 256 > 664 > 93 S > 56 W > 664 > 374 > 180 > 678 -374 > 664 back to logan. can either take 33 or 664 back to columbus from logan.

meeting will be 9:00 - 9:15 at the krogers gas station just past refugee rd on 256 (hill rd.) in pickerington. There is also a tim hortons in the parking lot if you need coffee or donuts :) ,.

-Paul

Good ride, hope everyone got back safe.

Glad nobody had any unpaid parking tickets after we got pulled over.

My favorite quote was "Because you guys didn't run, I am going to give you a warning."

Nice, nothing like a warning. This was cool of him (or her) to do that.

^^ for sure, though i think he pulled us over just to give us the motorcycle safety flyers. beautiful weather and most of the twisty sections were clear of traffic. the old woman pimping out her 4-H club adolescence finished off the ride nicely:cool:.

Edited by obesityrules

^^ for sure, though i think he pulled us over just to give us the motorcycle safety flyers. beautiful weather and most of the twisty sections were clear of traffic. the old woman pimping out her 4-H club adolescence finished off the ride nicely:cool:.

Haha, the whole time I was thinking, your girls look a little too young for us... As in under 18.