Shake down ride

speedytriple

I just pulled my triple out of storage for the first time in 2 years. The wife took the kids for the day so I am gonna go for a short local ride to see what is in need of repair on it. Any one want to just head for a short ride down the metroparks for maybe 50-75 miles? Slow pace as it is on old worn out tires. more of just a get out and ride thing. I am leaving soon if you are in the berea area and want to ride call my cell. 2163460893

Mike

Well I went for a 60 mile ride down the park system and down 82 to rt 252 then looped it back up to the park again. Not a bad ride alittle bit of traffic and a few park rangers that made me test my worn out brakes. Went with a guy from the core board. Bike didnt feel to bad besides the front rotors being worn down abit.

Well I went for a 60 mile ride down the park system and down 82 to rt 252 then looped it back up to the park again. Not a bad ride alittle bit of traffic and a few park rangers that made me test my worn out brakes. Went with a guy from the core board. Bike didnt feel to bad besides the front rotors being worn down abit.

who did you end up riding with?

Hey Mike, you rode!! This is looking promising. Any chance you might be able to get Shrek back to his former SEOhio-storming glory and ride with us again? Fox Racing Guy has been filling in for you providing the splash of eye boiling green in the group. But there's no substitute for the triple.

Thanks for the text.. glad you got out.

Like Bam Bam said I rode with shrek. He still looked a bit unsure on the bike? he has not rode much since the get off last season. He seems like he might get back there soon? I need a new rear tire and fluids changed for now. Brakes need some work also. Will be soon, maybe in july and I will be back riding I hope.

Like Bam Bam said I rode with shrek. He still looked a bit unsure on the bike? he has not rode much since the get off last season. He seems like he might get back there soon? I need a new rear tire and fluids changed for now. Brakes need some work also. Will be soon, maybe in july and I will be back riding I hope.

Well, I'm pretty deluded - I thought Shrek was the name of your bike. It seems there is an Ohiorider called Shrek too. Which is the real Shrek in this topic? And what was the get-off - I was out of the loop last year when you were riding the CBR.

Either way it's looking promising. All those 'little things' like brakes and tires, hah - they are kind of important, so don't rush it mate: safety first.

mike, if you haven't found a tire and finished doing all this crap to your bike by next weekend, i'm going to steal shit from your house, sell it on ebay/craigslist, buy a rear tire with the proceeds, and use the leftover money to pay pauly to get it fixed. and i'll buy myself a burger and a pat on the back with the 1000's that i'll have leftover afterwards cause i'll have stolen your children. guess what the burgers will be made of. yeah. i just said i will steal, sell, and eat your children if you dont fix your lovely triple.

better get that bike fixed you little bitch! you now have a deadline.

mike, if you haven't found a tire and finished doing all this crap to your bike by next weekend, i'm going to steal shit from your house, sell it on ebay/craigslist, buy a rear tire with the proceeds, and use the leftover money to pay pauly to get it fixed. and i'll buy myself a burger and a pat on the back with the 1000's that i'll have leftover afterwards cause i'll have stolen your children. guess what the burgers will be made of. yeah. i just said i will steal, sell, and eat your children if you dont fix your lovely triple.

better get that bike fixed you little bitch! you now have a deadline.

omfg!!! thats hilarious beyond anything i ever read or heard in my life!!!!:lol::funnyshit:

I would pay you to come eat my kids the way they have been acting since school let out! I gots a tank bag up for sale and some other stuff already sold. If the bag sell soon I will mount a fresh set of tires on the triple. I already got the fluids done on the bike and the brakes are gonna have to wait till you sell atleast one of my kids.