2008 ZX6R Questions

SteveChase

I have a couple questions about the 2008 ZX6R.

The first one is dumb, but it's driving me nuts!

1. Bought it new, but still don't have an owners manual. How do you set the clock?

2. Flush Mount turn signals. Do they exist? I've seen after market Euro style, but do they have a smaller profile then the stock signals. Has anybody seen a nice LED style?

Thanks

web.jpg?ver=12462356910001

Edited by SteveChase

have you tried this forum? I use to go here all the time when i had a kawasaki and it was a good resource

http://www.kawiforums.com/

you could probably download the manual as a pdf and figure out that way

sorry i rock a r6 so I don't know anything about LED flushmounts for your bike, but "greggs" is one of the most common LED manufacturers for flushmounts so they might have something or check out "lockhart" i have those on my r6, just plug and play with factory wiring.

sweet ass bike , love the color

I have a couple questions about the 2008 ZX6R.

The first one is dumb, but it's driving me nuts!

1. Bought it new, but still don't have an owners manual. How do you set the clock?

2. Flush Mount turn signals. Do they exist? I've seen after market Euro style, but do they have a smaller profile then the stock signals. Has anybody seen a nice LED style?

Thanks

web.jpg?ver=12462356910001

Regarding "Flush" mounts. Your stock signals are nearly as flush as after market. Why bother?

Regarding "Flush" mounts. Your stock signals are nearly as flush as after market. Why bother?

not a huge deal. I thought I saw an aftermarket set that followed the body line a little better. Not a major issue at all. I just can't seem to find any details on the sets that are out there. I don't want to waist money on a set that are smoked, but the same visual profile of the stock ones. I agree it would be pointless.

have you tried this forum? I use to go here all the time when i had a kawasaki and it was a good resource

http://www.kawiforums.com/

you could probably download the manual as a pdf and figure out that way

sorry i rock a r6 so I don't know anything about LED flushmounts for your bike, but "greggs" is one of the most common LED manufacturers for flushmounts so they might have something or check out "lockhart" i have those on my r6, just plug and play with factory wiring.

sweet ass bike , love the color

I had Greggs on my ZX9, loved them! Thanks for the forum link.