Who's riding down to Red, white and boom?

Putty

I think the wife and I are going to remove the cobwebs from the bikes and head down. Matter of fact, we are riding down if the weather is right.

Edited by Putty

Sorry to rain your parade but my buddy that works for CPD says the boom is a bad idea this year. CPD cut back on the number of LEOs that will be watching over the crowd and there will be no traffic cops directing traffic, it will be left to construction barrels and traffic ligths.

Does not bother me any. I ride down, park on sidewalk....walk over to like Columbia Gas building, watch show, fast pace walk back to bike and take off outta there. Been doing this for 8 years w/out incident.

Charles I already talked to John about this and I believe we were gonna ride down (IF he can find a girly to ride bitch so he says...lol). I'm gonna be scuba diving with a friend in Findley in the morning but he cbr1000 so I invited him to go after our trip as well. Soooooo after all that...count me in:)