Who wants to ride Friday (CBUS, CLE, NW)

Likwid

I know I posted this in Daily Ride, mods can move it, but I was thinhking, there's a lot of people going all over, so if anyone wants to up up here and then ride back down with the people riding down that'd be neato.

I figure, meet around 11 The GetGo gas station on Highland and Route 8. Gas up, ride through the canal southward towards Bath, take some of the twisty roads over there, then come back up and hit up QSL for some om nom nom noms

Anyone interested for a Day Off Day Of Fun!? DODOF

Details:

11:00 Meet at GetGo gas station on Highland and Route 8 (don't come up Olde 8, take Rr 8 and turn on Highland)

11:15 Fueled and ready to roll

Ride south through the parks, ad hoc, we'll go wherever anyone wants to go.

bout 3 - 4 pm we'll go to QSL for food.

Current Ride List

Likwid

JRM

Cleave

Edited by Likwid

updated details and attendees..... that's right JRM, you've been committed.

Cleave if I didn't leave enough time for food and get to work let me know, we could probably eat someone closer to where you work

Haha I'm still down. I'd like to ride the northern part of the valley since I usually stick to the south. See ya in the am. Oh yeah, what exit will I be getting off of if I'm heading up Rt 8 from Akron?

Turn left on Highland road. You'll know it's the right intersection when you see a Bob Evan's on your left, a BP on your right, and 271 in front of you. If you get to McDonald's and go under 271 you've gone one street too far.

Get Go