Wifey wants a Suzuki C50T

600ZZ4eb

Anyone have any experience with this bike? its bigger than her katana, but she doesnt like the forward leaning sportbike any more.....found a couple in the area and gonna look at it tonight to see if she can hold it up.

Did you honestly think you would get any favorable opinions on a cruiser from this crowd? If it doesn't require you to sit in the fetal position most of the posters on here ain't happy. :)

The advice to go sit on some standards is good but she should buy something SHE likes sitting on.

Earlier he called me a dork and it e-hurted my e-feelings.

The man is an e-menace!

OP: my apologies for the :hijack:.

I agree with your wife.. sometimes we Breasted Americans get tired of hunching over, smacking the girls across the gas tank for miles... hurts your back and shoulders after a while.

LOL!!!! You guys are funny.....the katana was my hand me down bike so she wants something she likes. we are going to sit on some tonight to see what she likes. Cruisers are cool and low so we dont have to adj to much, i like standards and the 650r, but dont know if she will. I told her last night that she could get sportier bike that didnt lean over, but its up to her and the money she is able to spend.....oh yeah it needs a fuel gauge as well....she wasnt gonna budge on that

no experience riding them. but have sat on a couple. was deciding between the c50 and the aero. both very nice. i ended up picking the aero because the handlebars came back towards me more. it is alot heavier than a sportbike though. moving the bike back and forth and when you move the bars, you can tell a huge difference. but riding it feels great. not heavy at all. i luv my cruiser. dont think ill go back to sportbikes. not practical for me.

do the boulevards have fuel gauges? cant remember. my aero doesnt.

dont know if its still there, but there was a blvd at iron pony.

LOL!!!! You guys are funny.....the katana was my hand me down bike so she wants something she likes. we are going to sit on some tonight to see what she likes. Cruisers are cool and low so we dont have to adj to much, i like standards and the 650r, but dont know if she will. I told her last night that she could get sportier bike that didnt lean over, but its up to her and the money she is able to spend.....oh yeah it needs a fuel gauge as well....she wasnt gonna budge on that

I would tell her to shut her whore mouth and quit complaining! Jk:D A hand me down is better than nothing. So....is the new bike coming out of her pocket...or yours?

well you guys all suck my sweaty balls.... I have a c-50 that I turned into a touring bike, I.E. added the windshield and bags and rack and backrest and all.... I like it alot, it is super comfortable, and is very easily maintained, it has a fuel gauge and a clock... so I'm almost never late!! I did however have to switch out the seat for a mustang, to get more hours on bike... with the stock seat I found after an hour and a half my butt started hurting... but I have a big ass... If you ever wanna check it out let me know...

Yup, a Versys is an EXCELLENT bike for someone who wants comfort and like the name says....versatility. The cruiser is what it is, but it'll never be anything but. The Versys can handle all day long rides, a gravel road, twisties, even a track day.

Thanks for all the advise guys and girls! I think she decided to stay with the Katana for now....i might be ordering some handle bar risers that might do the trick at a much cheaper price tag.....we'll see though...might be able to get a good deal on one for Christmas so that could be her gift from me.....;)

I agree with your wife.. sometimes we Breasted Americans get tired of hunching over, smacking the girls across the gas tank for miles... hurts your back and shoulders after a while.

:( I guess I have itty bitty titties.. I don't have this problem.. And I have a RR...

Now i'm sad

Why not a standard sport bike? Like a Ninja650R or an FZ6?...

Exactly. My Yamaha FZ6R is very easy on the back, sitting all the way up against the tank the reach is very minimal,

almost straight up and down with no lean, slid your butt back a bit and you can lean into it a bit.

This was one of the biggest reasons I bought this bike.