Sun 7/5 - Anyone one riding??

SWing'R

So is anyone around Columbus riding tomorrow? (Sunday 7/5)

Haven't seen anyone mention anything. I'm looking to get out for a couple hours somewhere tomorrow.

Forecast looks good after noon.

Here's the thing though, I'm on "backup on-call" which means there is the slim chance I could have to

drop out in the middle of the ride and head back to C-bus if the "primary" on-call guy gets slammed (which I don't anticipate).

So if anyone is looking to ride, post up some details or ideas!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is anyone around Columbus riding tomorrow? (Sunday 7/5)

Haven't seen anyone mention anything. I'm looking to get out for a couple hours somewhere tomorrow.

Forecast looks good after noon.

Here's the thing though' date=' I'm on "backup on-call" which means there is the slim chance I could have to

drop out in the middle of the ride and head back to C-bus if the "primary" on-call guy gets slammed (which I don't anticipate).

So if anyone is looking to ride, post up some details or ideas![/quote']

I'll watch this thread, might be up for a ride. Depends on where, when, what, ya know the pesky details. :)

I've got a great ride that takes about a couple of hours. It runs around Alum (stop at Cheshire for a slice of the best pizza you ever had), then out to the Scioto. No traffic, great roads. I'll go at around 3 or 4. If you want to meet up, lemme know. Hey Strictly Street, You'll like this circuit.

yeah i can do noon-ish, just give me a call when you get into coshocton and ill show you some really fun roads.

No thanks. I'm looking for a fun ride but nothing to outrageous, them

Coshocton boys and their "really fun roads" are a little to fast for my taste.

I've got a great ride that takes about a couple of hours. It runs around Alum (stop at Cheshire for a slice of the best pizza you ever had), then out to the Scioto. No traffic, great roads. I'll go at around 3 or 4. If you want to meet up, lemme know. Hey Strictly Street, You'll like this circuit.
I'm up for it since I live near alum creek when and where r we meeting and at what time

Sounds okay. What time guys? I can do pretty much anytime. I just let the dog out and it was sprinklin out so maybe give it a couple hours?

Name a meeting place, not sure where you route plan starts so post up some place to meet and a suggested time, I'm in.

No thanks. I'm looking for a fun ride but nothing to outrageous' date=' them

Coshocton boys and their "really fun roads" are a little to fast for my taste.[/quote']

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thats quote material there

Edited by MidgetTodd

well get out to newark and meet us 10:30 16 and cedar st kfc

Thanks, but I think we want to keep this local for now. I need a few more rides before my confidence level (in myself and in my bike) is to the point where I'll ride for hours in the middle of nowhere.

How's meeting up at noon @ Iron Pony sound for everyone? Radar looks great, don't expect any more rain for the rest of the day.

How's meeting up at noon @ Iron Pony sound for everyone? Radar looks great, don't expect any more rain for the rest of the day.

Noon at Pony works for me.

Not real sure. Hue Jass was gonna lead. Thinking stricly local ride' date='

Columbus, Westerville, Delaware kinda thing.[/quote']

Glad someone got volunteered to lead :)

Be careful with Hue though, one blip on that 1300's throttle and he's gone, baby...

ill meet up with you guys at noon as well. I'll be heading out in just a few minutes, so hopefully nothing changes after that. I thought Hue Jass said around 3 or 4

Good point. Anyone opposed to putting this off until 3 @ IP?