Ride to the Flying Fortress this week?

2wheels>4

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RC51John and I aren't thrilled about the meeting at Tuttle plan.

What are you buggers sore about now??

I'm in, told the misses I was out making money, the kids will be fine by themselves for a few hours, 12 10 and 3. Should be there 12 to 12:30

Mike

:lol: Nice work!

We are just going to look and drool' date=' don't think anyone of us plans to shell out for the ride!! (and hell yeah they better let me play tail gunner for that much silver...)[/quote']

Oh... well in that case, I'd go to. Not only do I have to work, but I live over an hour away. :(

Pictures, in no particular order. Whomever has the group pic, post it in all it's full resolution glory if you would!

I, for one, had a grand time. The plane was bad ass, parking in front of it for a photo op was super bad ass, and JP's made a nice after-bad-ass snack.

Oh, and for you Groveport riders that were out today, my house is less than a mile down the road from where I turned off down Groveport road. Since you are close by and like Hocking we will have to get together and ride more often. Amanda Clear Creek was sweet too and we have a few more riders down in Canal Winchester that might join us when we go.

Ohio Riders is Number 1!

GEDC0750.jpg

GEDC0751.jpg

GEDC0755.jpg

GEDC0756.jpg

GEDC0759.jpg

GEDC0760.jpg

GEDC0762.jpg

GEDC0764.jpg

Yep, that's Chopper 4 sharing a hanger bay with greatness.

GEDC0766.jpg

GEDC0767.jpg

Anyone else get to pull their bikes into an active airfield for a photo op this week?

GEDC0771.jpg

GEDC0775.jpg

GEDC0781.jpg

You can just photoshop mikera67 out... I think a bunch of the leg humpers just got new desktop wallpaper.

GEDC0783.jpg

Edited by 2wheels>4
oops.

had a ball. It was pretty cool, we just walked into the hanger and asked if it would be ok if we rode the bikes in for a photo op, guy was more than cool, even took some pics for us. Trying to keep up with the sport bikes in my cruiser was a ball, rt 188 got some air time!!! I knew it was bad doing 90 and seeing them disappear like ants. Will post my cell pics later tonight. Bowed out when we hit 33, guys are still heading south...

Mike

ha i just talked to them, dude's bike broke down in the rain. they were there getting dumped on while sitting there on the side of the road. I called to see how to help and they found it was just the ignition fuse :lol: they are on their way back now

Damn jealous. I m hoping they are having the Rickenbacker airshow this year, I heard its every 2 yrs and last yr was an off year. Dropping live ammunitions made my house rumble and scared the hell out of my dog 2 yrs ago. The mustangs were the tribute plane, I wish they would do the P38s my great uncle could rock out and come. We went to wright patt. last time they were in town with him, BAdass.

Just got in. It was pretty awesome being able to park in front of the plane.

Good ride today. Clocked 180+ miles today.

All went well till Evil Twin blew an ignition fuse and we were down for about 30 minutes.

For riding less than a month Julie handled Hocking pretty darn well.

Is it time for a 600 Julie?

I'll upload the pix soon.

Edited by RC51 John

Damn ignition fuse, it was the oldest fuse in the box I should have just thrown it away and put a new one in since all the other ones are new at this point. Now I'll have a 15amp in that spot instead of a 10, hopefully that'll prevent a repeat breakdown. But other than that It was a blast. I had fun riding with everyone, especially doing my best to keep up with RC51 John.