Mike's bike day

mikera67

Every wed. my wife gets my niece to watch the 3 kids from 10 am to 4 pm so I can get away for awhile. Just got my first every bike 3 weeks ago, a 2009 vstar 950, and I have 1750 miles on her so far, I just can't stop riding!!!

Anyways, leaving from Pickerington, I went out 256 to 664, a great road once you hit breman to logan. From there I took 33 to Nelsonville, and took a right on some HWY that had old furances on it, rode to lake hope, then ended up on rt 50 west until I saw a sign for I believe tar hollow, went to that state park, pretty cool, meandered around until I ended back on 664, stopped at old mans cave, rested at the dam at lake logan, went north on 33 to lancaster and took 37 north to 204. Rode about 140 miles, my shield was loaded with bug juice, met some other bikers at several stops, a great time.

Will post some pics later tonight.

If anyone wants to join me next wed. 10 to 4, I'm on a cruiser and like to get off the bike about every 90 minutes or so(getting old sucks), the more the merrier.

Mike

I saw a bunch of different groups, it was nice the roads were not busy, didn't have to follow many cages around, once I was stuck behind a loaded gravel truck for 4 miles before I could get by, not many good passing spots, I'm sure the bike could do it, but the rider wasn't feeling "lucky".

Mike

sdc10630n.th.jpg

sdc10632.th.jpg

my other pics got deleted, my 3 year old had the camera for god knows how long, this is all I had left.

Nice bike man. Oh...teach your kid a lesson. Kick it in the face for touching valuable objects. Jk. :p I love kids! Kinda sorta, not really. Ok maybe a little. :wackit:.............................................:(

I joke, no one get their panties in a bunch! I would kill a pedophile.

Mike, i'm not far from you in Lancaster if you want to ride sometime. After i get some minor work done.

Thanks, I ride past lancaster a couple times a week looking for roads with turns.

I got to get some saddlebags, the bag I have is ok but the wife says it looks gay, but its better than a fanny pack, I draw the line on a man purse!

Mike,

If you are in need of a rider during the week let me know.. I live out by Polaris mall and being retired pretty much can go when I want. Usually wife likes to ride with, but she loves to give me play days!!!