I'm Official!

ScrappyGrl

I passed my endorcement test today! Damn third cone got me but that was it! :) Now I can officially not be scared to death to get caught on a highway or at night haha.

I do want to say that the cop I got from Newark was a total emotionless ass! He seriously had no personality. WTF is up with that! Word of advice...don't ask any questions during the test. They don't like when you talk to them like they are humans. Be serious...and don't cry! (Yes..that damn third cone brought a few tears to my eyes!)

:hbleft:

great! Most people just take the class - got my endorsement in california in 93...no chance to take class, just take a test but had to pass this jacked up test, put your foot down once you fail. Was never so happy as when the lady let me and another guy go one more time after putting our foot down the first time around and we made the 2nd!

Congrats! You have a good set of skills to build on.

Edited by progrmr

I passed my endorcement test today! Damn third cone got me but that was it! :) Now I can officially not be scared to death to get caught on a highway or at night haha.

I do want to say that the cop I got from Newark was a total emotionless ass! He seriously had no personality. WTF is up with that! Word of advice...don't ask any questions during the test. They don't like when you talk to them like they are humans. Be serious...and don't cry! (Yes..that damn third cone brought a few tears to my eyes!)

Oh...uhh...just fyi. Men do not respond well to crying women. It bothers them immensely. So...not saying being mean or cranky was the right thing to do, but....a crying woman can be a depressing thing to witness. Now....a guy crying over hitting a cone. Priceless and :supergay:

You also forgot to mention that we were lucky enough to watch a 16 year old girl completely mow down a cone on the car cone test. It was HILARIOUS! I saw the minivan roll up to the start point of the cones and knew it would be epic. After she went forward through it cleanly, the reverse became a nightmare. She immediately started to turn in the wrong direction and the middle of the back bumper nailed it. Then she kept backing up and took the cone/stick combo with her a bit. If only I had filmed it.

i took the test at ODOT headquarters in columbus and the dude was really cool.

You also forgot to mention that we were lucky enough to watch a 16 year old girl completely mow down a cone on the car cone test. It was HILARIOUS! I saw the minivan roll up to the start point of the cones and knew it would be epic. After she went forward through it cleanly, the reverse became a nightmare. She immediately started to turn in the wrong direction and the middle of the back bumper nailed it. Then she kept backing up and took the cone/stick combo with her a bit. If only I had filmed it.

Hahahaha!!! I was at the DMV last summer and some teenage girl actually managed to hit a LIGHT POLE in the parking lot.... Not even in the test portion... FAIL.

Where have you been? Did you get our PM last weekend ...we were up in your neck of the woods :) You coming down this weekend?

you were in my neck of the woods and didn't drop by my birthday party/bonfire/tent party that I told Dweezel to invite you to?

Yeah i'm going to try to make it this weekend to the pig.

congartulations, Pink Licen still ?

they started giving them in pink color :( in new phila

I got mine a couple weeks ago and its this fantastic shade of pink that I would be OK with if it didn't highlight the fact that I had just been standing outside in 90 degree weather wearing a leather jacket... my face was soo red, and it looks extra fantastic with that pink frame. :rolleyes:

Anyway, congrats.