M&M bike strikes again

justin0469

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1267063088.html

THIS IS FOR FAIRINGS ONLY, NOT BIKE!!! FAIRINGS ONLY NOT BIKE, MAKE A OFFER, I'LL THROW IN CUSTOM PAINTED HELMET ALSO IF OFFER IS REASONABLE!!!

I AM SELLING A COMPLETE SET OF CUSTOM PAINTED PLASTICS FOR A 2004-2006 YAMAHA R1. THE PAINT JOB ALONE IS WORTH $2500(NOT INLCUING THE COST OF PLASTICS)BUT I PARTED OUT MY BIKE LAST SEASON, BIKE WAS NEVER WRECKED, I COULDN'T LET THESE FAIRINGS GO WITH THE BIKE. THIS PAINT JOB IS AWESOME AND YOU'LL GET ALOT OF ATTENTION, ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKED THE PAINT JOB. THESE PLASTICS WERE PAINTED WITH HOUSE OF KOLOR PAINT(SOME OF THE BEST OUT THERE) THE PAINTER THAT PAINTED THEM HAS BEEN PAINTING FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND IT SHOWS IN THE QUALITY OF HIS WORK. MAKE ME A OFFER!!! CALL ME AT 614-476-6710. PLEASE IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY PLEASE DON'T CALL, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE!!!

This set also comes with a brand new Hot Bodies Racing undertail with built in turn signals custom painted to match the bike(NOT SEEN IN THE PICTURES). This alone is a $250 add on, it's included in the cost of the plastics Call 614-476-6710

KEY WORDS: hayabusa cbr suzuki honda kawasaki ninja zx yamaha r1 r6 custom paint fairing plastic chrome bling foot pegs undertail hot bodies cheap bike motorcycle etc misc

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3k63pc3l9ZZZZZZZZZ97c1ff24a566a5a1551.jpg3nd3m63p4ZZZZZZZZZ97cb5d7dd8751871b06.jpg3nd3kc3o6ZZZZZZZZZ97cba5f999ee24517e4.jpg3n03p33o3ZZZZZZZZZ97c3c66a845e6ec15fa.jpg

What was this guy thinking, seriously? how effing cool could M&Ms really be?

Although a few years ago I saw some sort of Honda sport bike that had a Heinz Tomato Ketchup paint job. I thought it was rather cool though, cooler than M&Ms at least

• 1 year later...