A game called TAG!

buildit

agggghhh i wish i had more time to ride. working 3pm to 11pm this week is effing me up. by the time I can ride, the tags will probably be gone. well probably not the one over here, but the one on ADV rider, I'm sure.

what happens if I post a new tag that has already been used? there have already been so many on adv rider.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u think (or you probably say you know) your so bad ass. man you just went out and found it real easy and played along. well good to know your a team player. you probably play on the other site called ohio vaginas so keep playing tag with vaginas and we will just keep playing here. plus the picture is in bluebell ohio and on rt 146 so go ahead and put one in portsmouth and how about cleveland hell lets go to toledo too. if the game should be properly played go to the location section find an area your close too and play the game there. u must be on a lot so i hope u hear this and piss off;)

Tag, you had the spot dead on :)

bluebell2.JPG

What are you talking about? Stall / kill it?

Yeah, for a minute I thought about not posting up a new tag to fuck with you, but I did post it. It's on a nice stretch of road accessible to anyone. Hell, I rode a 250cc dirt bike there!

I thought this site was Ohio Riders, not Ohio Vaginas.

Shit, buildit, why don't you just relocate it appropriately so that it is in Franklin County? I don't mind, as I said above I'm not going to keep playing over here since the ADV game is moving along nicely; and it's your game over here, so go ahead.

Well, I'm glad you got that out. :D It's a game and if you noticed I didn't put the first tag in Franklin county either. I was glad you went to get it because no one was apparently going to. I did think it was rude for you to admit that you thought about killing the game by not posting a new tag, even if it was just to screw with me. But you didn't.;) My comment about going to get it myself is to encourage others to beat me to the punch. Not a comment about where the tag is or how far it is to get there.:rolleyes:

Dam, you'd think we didn't like eachother. :lol:

I have considered your points, and the supremely eloquent manner in which you presented them.

Subsequently, I have determined that you are incredibly stupid, and thus any further comments from you will be relegated to the "from a fucking moron" file.

Cheers!

well that touched some nerves glad to see the games still going your welcome to grace us again with a very clever and witty response

CHEERS!!:D

Dude :wtf: Did you all come from ADV and feel like causing drama over here? You're all newbs in the past month or so...I'm glad to see you're keeping it in one thread and not spewing throughout the forum...

If I wrongfully quoted one of your names, whoops. Take a chill pill and don't get a e-worked up...This is a game play it. :violin:

We all know each other so we kind of bust each others balls, but it is all in good fun. Kind of like locker room talk and snapping towels. Every once in a while you have that one guy that wants to sing show tunes in the shower that just brings the place to a screaching halt.

i'm not even registered on ADV rider.

and ChevelleFan.... scroll over. It says midget strippers lol.

I feel like a tard for not seeing the scroll bar. I was afraid that that's what it said. I've seen midget strippers once. Once. Scarred for life.

-Dave

I understand, I'm working on the bikes tomorrow and the Sunday I'm hosting a dual sport ride. On the Plus side Tuesday I have testing to do for a job I'm applying for. Did the phone interview today.