A game called TAG!

buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit confused about posts 120?--125 IIRC

How were new tags presented, when I don't see pictures/proof of the existing tag being achieved??

Post 121 Psycho1 posted a tag of the Annie Oakley gravestone after nabbing the covered bridge on post 115. Post 127 dustinsn3485 got the Annie Oakley cemetary tag, and simultaneously posted the next one of Hussey's restaurant.

Seems right to me.

Couldn't help it, it was only a few miles from home. First time riding in the snow, not too bad though.

Located in Ostrander on S Main St. at W North St.

4305216880_c7ca120781.jpg

Next up.

The Prospect of finding this should be elementary. Just ask Mr. Hughes to head to the N East, Market.

3872314042_a6b7da42a2.jpg

Edited by Mr. 0
Add next pic.

Good job Mr O. I figured out the Ostrander from the clues but it was to far away for me. The new one is a little closer. :) I got caught in a snow storm today south of Charm chasing the ADV tag.

IMG_1137.jpg

Edited by alansz400

Good job Mr O. I figured out the Ostrander from the clues but it was to far away for me. The new one is a little closer. :) I got caught in a snow storm today south of Charm chasing the ADV tag.

Same boat here. I figured out the tag over on ADV, but it was just too far for me. Looks like you found quite a bit more snow than I did. Then again, I was only out about 20 minutes tonight, so I didn't have much time to get coated like that. :D

Post 121 Psycho1 posted a tag of the Annie Oakley gravestone after nabbing the covered bridge on post 115. Post 127 dustinsn3485 got the Annie Oakley cemetary tag, and simultaneously posted the next one of Hussey's restaurant.

Seems right to me.

My bad.... Wrong post #

Who got the state marker sign from U.S 70 in post 100?

Yeah i had the "I-70" and Eldean bridge pic but had too delete some pics to add more. Is there a way to have more than just a handfull of pics in my albums without running out of space? PM me or just a simple post. Dont want to hijack this thread. Thanks.

******nevermind. figured it out and put the pics back up**********

Edited by 20thGix

TAG

It will take a few days to get another riding trip to get the next location.

HockingRR.jpg

Thats a serious temp tag! Were they all out of cycle temp tags.:) Bike looks sharp!! When the weather is better i'll get back in this tag game.

Thats a serious temp tag! Were they all out of cycle temp tags.:) Bike looks sharp!! When the weather is better i'll get back in this tag game.

:lol:

Thanks!! I got the bike from a car dealership, so that was the only size they had. It had a bunch of stickers on it when I got it, but otherwise in great condition and a got them down to a pretty good price. After I removed most of the stickers, it was the exact bike I was looking for.

Bring it north I want to try out my new heated grips I put on tonight. :D

My brother lives in Mansfield, so maybe after this snowstorm blows through, I can get him to meet me for a ride and pick something in that corner of the state.

• 1 month later...