KY Ride?

AfroCBR

Sup guys....the name is Darius and I'm from Dayton. My brother lives up in C-bus and we are going to be hitting a route down here in Dayton tomorrow and then making our way down to Kentucky. With no access to a computer, he wanted me to give a shout out and see if anyone in the Columbus area wanted to ride down with him and hit up these routes. It will be tons of fun. Hit me back here or text me on my cell 513.310.5026 if you are down....it will be a blast trust me.....:D

some cincy people may want to join? Where in ky you goig?

cool beans!!!......my friend knows the route....apparently it is called rt 22....are you familiar w/ it at all? Hope you can make it!!!

Going over the pre-flight checklist now. See ya in the morning. :cool:

that's what i like to hear brother D......and like you said before I hope you're wearing your "fast" boots because you're gonna have to catch me!!!:D

that's what i like to hear brother D......and like you said before I hope you're wearing your "fast" boots because you're gonna have to catch me!!!:D

I need someone to follow anyways. But don't expect to leave me for dead in the corners. :p