Tire sizes (front)

Strictly Street

If they make such a size a 90/90 would be a bit skinnier so in theory may turn in a tad quicker. havent really looked at tires in those sizes but the 110/90 "sounds" more common so any quickness you may pick up going skinnier may be overshadowed by more choices in a more common size, offering a better quality tire? Radials perhaps?

I have 100/90/19 on the front of my Yamaha.

All the major tire manufacturers have 1 sport-touring bias tire available for the front. I have not happened upon a sport radial in that size yet.

I currently have a Metzeler Lasertec. Supposedly they have updated the tire compound in the Lasertec recently.

One thing that has worked to our advantage for using the 100/90/19 is that the new Triumph Bonneville is using that size on the front, maybe that has sparked some re-investment in the older, narrower tires.

If they make such a size a 90/90 would be a bit skinnier so in theory may turn in a tad quicker. havent really looked at tires in those sizes but the 110/90 "sounds" more common so any quickness you may pick up going skinnier may be overshadowed by more choices in a more common size, offering a better quality tire? Radials perhaps?

I talked to my wallet and we ruled out radials. I would need two, one front and one back. Still have lots of meat on the back. Front still has some tread but it isn't round anymore.

Over 70-80mph the front end bunny hops down the road. Very annoying! Not very safe either. Maybe a belt broke inside the tire or perhaps its just age. I have no idea how old the tire is but no matter. A new one is needed.

A touch quicker on the turns would be ok with me. Nothing drastic, just a little bit would be fine.

Hmm, the speedo would be off a bit though, maybe... :confused:

ehhh, I'll stick with the old tube tires for an old bike...

Amazon.com: DUNLOP K70 3.25X19 TUBE TYPE FRONT TIRE #420223 420223: Automotive

These are tubeless from the factory original equipment with the mag wheels,(stock) and metal valve stems built into the wheels. So no tubes for this bike. Stock parts are easier to find. :D