Cannonball Bike Run 2007

Casper

http://web.mac.com/cannonballbikerun/iWeb/USA%202007/USA%202007.html

Sounds like fun, but $2200 per person. Ouch.

Wonder how hard it would be to organize something like this.......

Its a pretty intense run.... People from all over the world compete in it with some pretty pimp setups. The course is kept uber secret until the last minute.. Some people do it to cruise while others run ballz out with endurance tanks and some Unobtanium parts I wish I could afford. (Unobtanium meaning good fucking luck trying to buy that part yourself because they are for pro race teams only and usually destroyed before the public gets their hands on them. )

Its a good question how hard it would be to organize something like that but from our point of view maybe it would have to be within the state and or surrounding states for the first one....kinda like a pilot event. Would have to be some sort of purse at the end for the winner. hmmm....any more ideas from anyone?

Its a pretty intense run.... People from all over the world compete in it with some pretty pimp setups. The course is kept uber secret until the last minute.. Some people do it to cruise while others run ballz out with endurance tanks and some Unobtanium parts I wish I could afford. (Unobtanium meaning good fucking luck trying to buy that part yourself because they are for pro race teams only and usually destroyed before the public gets their hands on them. )

You know i had been follow this upcoming event since Fall of last year. It was suppose to intially be scheduled from like...May 12th-20th of this year but i dont know what happened...not enough people?.....fee too high?...or what but the intial entry fee was like $3750.00. Now if there was like a $50,000 purse or bigger, fee like that wouldnt be too bad for those that could afford it. You figure some people spent near that much on vactions with air fare...depending on how many people....hotel ....same criteria. Rental car depend on length of stay....the shit they buy while on vacation...etc.