Upcoming Tar Hollow Ride

buildit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me know when your going exploring that area, maybe I could tag along and slow you down.:D

Sure thing.

I was thinking of doing some riding this Sunday, if you two are up for it...or even if one of ya's up for it. Come to think of it, either if none of ya are up for it I'm gonna ride.

:dirtbike:

I think the GF and I are going to visit tar hollow Saturday so I may well be open Sunday. Where would you wanna meet up at?

Can meet here at my place, it's right on the way to get out to those riding areas, and there's good backroads all the way there...we could stop on the way for breakfast in Utica.

• 3 months later...

Really a long time ago but CJ (KTMRIDER's brother. KTM450) just got this to me and I tryed to post my first youtube video from it. I posted three from the dvd I got from him but this is the only one that worked, kinda. The audio was disabled. One was too long and the other one is just for scene selections. Maybe someday I'll get the hang of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55kTdlCA8C4&feature=channel

• 2 months later...

We ride off SR 180 close to SR374. We are all Dual Sported. Mostly stock mufflers on CRFXs. Old Guys. Former Bultaco guys. Could you drop me an email at woxof@msmisp.com? Also do you have a GPX file of this ride so I could plot it on some mapping software? I have GPS Babel so I can convert various log files. Still working the GPS for my bike. If you have plotted it on DeLorme Topo USA or Magellan software or Map Tech could you send that file also?

Thanks

Sean Ahern

We ride off SR 180 close to SR374. We are all Dual Sported. Mostly stock mufflers on CRFXs. Old Guys. Former Bultaco guys. Could you drop me an email at woxof@msmisp.com? Also do you have a GPX file of this ride so I could plot it on some mapping software? I have GPS Babel so I can convert various log files. Still working the GPS for my bike. If you have plotted it on DeLorme Topo USA or Magellan software or Map Tech could you send that file also?

Thanks

Sean Ahern

I understand one word, "babel" :p

Yeah, I'll most likely do another couple rides through Caveman riders.com around the area and may expand into the Zalaski SP area a bit. :rolleyes: Maybe this year I'll use the 950SE. :eek:

We would like to ride with you again this year. If you do a big bike ride we're down with that. Me and CJ both have 950 Adventures and our other buddy Ron just got a KLR650. We have never done any off roading with the Goldwings yet.... And mine is a perty black one so I don't want to scratch it up:D

We should start planning a camping/dualsport ride. Anyone have a good route down there?

I have several, but one in particular that I started on last year and have yet to really finnish. Biggest trouble is the area is quickly changing and what was legal / allowed last year may be closed / outlaw areas this year. So untill you get there and preride the route you ride AYOR!:cool:

The GF just got a new to her Xt225. So some of my weekends will be utilized to get her up to speed so that in time she will be able to join in on some of the easier rides. ;) But you can bet I'll get some day rides put together this year in the area.

Christonbike1.jpg

I understand one word, "babel" :p

Yeah, I'll most likely do another couple rides through Caveman riders.com around the area and may expand into the Zalaski SP area a bit. :rolleyes: Maybe this year I'll use the 950SE. :eek:

Thanks for the info