Any water people on here?

Casper

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much does it cost to take motorcycles (have to clarify since I've heard seperate prices for bicycles) acrossed on the Jet Express to PIB? Do they allow them? I know that allow golf carts galore.

Edited by DGTL GRL

Im sure whitey and I will be around.. Is this family thing with kids or just dumb and stupid fun no kids... Only gas powered event or water side beach also?

Family is always welcome. As for gas powered only, that depends where we go and who all has room for people.

Well you only have room on your ski for two. Guess we won't be riding with you..:)

Three. I'll take ya for a ride. Whitey has to swim though. I'd offer the tube, but that's where the cooler goes. :lol:

Seriously though, if we go to Buckeye Lake, or any small lake for that matter, there won't be much to worry about. Only at the river or Lake Erie would it matter much.

Three. I'll take ya for a ride. Whitey has to swim though. I'd offer the tube, but that's where the cooler goes. :lol:

Seriously though, if we go to Buckeye Lake, or any small lake for that matter, there won't be much to worry about. Only at the river or Lake Erie would it matter much.

hahaha...

I not a swimmer....I will call in BANANAS' ....and have break out the Baja:popcorn:

I will more than likely be out on my jet ski on Saturday on Lake Erie between Edgewater and the far East end of the breakwall if anyone is around there

edit: confirmed i'll be out on the lake tomorrow on this classic badboy :D

2405940850059009174S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by Bad324