Any water people on here?

Casper

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We trailer ours but if we kept it somewhere like mentor lagoons it probably already be in the water. We've trailered for about 5 years now (4 in NY and 1 in OH) and it is getting old.

yea I could imagine it getting very old very quick. It is one of the few reasons why I just haven't bought my own boat already.

That's the point. You can't chase boats on Tappan because it upsets people. Barge waves is a different story.

Try following a cruise ship, that is AMAZAZING! We use to go in the intercoastal down in Florida. So sweeeet.. I miss it at times, but Ohio sucks for that kind of action.

buy a lift or a slip. no need to trailer

That would be the perfect setup but not sure how much the wife is willing to invest since she is the only one currently working. We have an immaculate 1995 24' Outlaw that people who don't know much about boats thinks it's brand new. I'm trying to keep it nice for a foreseeable sell in the next couple years. We have 1.5yr old and my wife is practically hinting "cabin cruiser".