Any water people on here?

Casper

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has been a shitty summer for boating, but once?...what the fuck is wrong with you bro! get out there before the snow fly

I'd love to get out there, but it has proven difficult to get people together when the weather cooperates this summer. I need enough people to go so I can get behind the boat, hate just being in it. Usually when we're out I rarely drive it, i'd rather be pulled by it.

• 2 weeks later...
Did this die off?

Apparently, despite my repeated bumps, it didn't get very much interest. I will throw this offer out though..... if anyone up north here ever wants to spend a few hours out on the water just let me know. I'm always down to go out to the lake. I'm close to West Branch, Lake Milton & Berlin Lake.

I am new here and live in pataskala. I have a 2003 XX1100. I also have a boat. 26 ft Wellcraft cabin cruiser. I would love to meet up with others from this area. Not on Buckeye/muckeye lake,all my boat does in muckeye is churn mud.

If anyone is ever out on Lake Erie let me know. Got the boat and jet ski there and inland lakes just bore me. Not to mention the boat has no trailer and until we get the crank shaft seal fixed in the jet ski I need instand access to a crane to drain it every once in awhile lol

• 9 months later...

with the weather being awesome and me headed to the lake for the first time this year I remembered this thread so I'm bringing it back from the dead :)

I say this year we need to make something happen somewhere

I'm down for jet skiing on the Ohio near Steubenville or the East Liverpool. Or The Muskingum from Beverly to Marietta on the Ohio. Nothing beats jumping Barge waves. Tappan lake is boring unless you chase boats all day.

with the weather being awesome and me headed to the lake for the first time this year I remembered this thread so I'm bringing it back from the dead :)

Today's weather is f-in awesome. Was at headlands beach today on Lake Erie and saw all the boats out and was envious. I'm getting my boat out of storage next weekend.

Today's weather is f-in awesome. Was at headlands beach today on Lake Erie and saw all the boats out and was envious. I'm getting my boat out of storage next weekend.

nice! its actually late in the season for us to get the boat good to go, we used to get it in around Easter but with the car restoration project the drop in was put on the back burner. We didn't even get the jet ski in...hopefully I can in the next 2 weeks

wow did i get sun fried from being out on the lake all weekend.

Nothing beats jumping Barge waves. Tappan lake is boring unless you chase boats all day.- i hate people like you. i have been known to chuck full bottles of beer at people like you.

one of these days when I get my ski all fixed up and not needing instant access to a crane I'll have to bring it down and come party with you guys. The old people where we keep our boat are cool but are just that...old

Damn it Bad, quit being a tease. We tried to make this happen last year and couldn't get shit together. I love the water, but never had any time or enough people to make it out to the lake last year. Unfortunately I just sold my boat last week and now haz a sad about it.

no skiis... i was talking about the water over all.. I would love to try and jet skii:D

There is no trying, you sit on it and go. With the way you ride your bike, you'll have no problems carving up the water on a jetski.

wow did i get sun fried from being out on the lake all weekend.

Nothing beats jumping Barge waves. Tappan lake is boring unless you chase boats all day.- i hate people like you. i have been known to chuck full bottles of beer at people like you.

That's the point. You can't chase boats on Tappan because it upsets people. Barge waves is a different story.

nice! its actually late in the season for us to get the boat good to go, we used to get it in around Easter but with the car restoration project the drop in was put on the back burner. We didn't even get the jet ski in...hopefully I can in the next 2 weeks

We trailer ours but if we kept it somewhere like mentor lagoons it probably already be in the water. We've trailered for about 5 years now (4 in NY and 1 in OH) and it is getting old.