• Hooters
    • W.O. Wright's
    • Frickers
    • Quaker Steak & Lube

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP says 11-2 and you guys leave at 12:45???

The only people that showed were me, ninjanick, and itsrunem. We ate at 12 as planned and there was no sign of anyone else coming. No new posts on here, and wrillo had to cancel so we said fuck it and rode. I'm not standing in a parking lot for another hour and 15 minutes so maybe one other person can show up.

It was quite a letdown considering all of those who asked for this to happen and the never showed up. Also, the reason I didn't pick a later time is due to it being a Saturday, and i'm sure a lot of us have more important things do deal with on a Saturday night like friends, family, errands, etc.

I'm just saying no wonder no one was there when the rest of us showed up, because we couldn't make it until a later time given it was a Saturday.

I apologize for that, you were in the minority group that would've been showing up late.

There were 10 of us that showed up late. Sorry we missed you guys.

:lol: right. :p

It's a restaurant. 11:30 was the meet up time. I don't know why there was 11-2pm typed on page 1 because it's a restaurant and it doesn't take 3 hours to eat. I don't know about you, but I'm not going to just hang out wasting my time sitting at a restaurant when I'm already done eating.

:lol: right. :p

It's a restaurant. 11:30 was the meet up time. I don't know why there was 11-2pm typed on page 1 because it's a restaurant and it doesn't take 3 hours to eat. I don't know about you, but I'm not going to just hang out wasting my time sitting at a restaurant when I'm already done eating.

The reason it was there is so we could eat at 12 as mentioned and then hang out and BS for a bit since there was an expected 10 to 12 people coming. That's usually how things go. Eat then hang for a bit, check out the bikes, etc. But when there's 3 people there and one has to leave you can only sit around for so long, and Nick and I opted to leave. Nobody wants to sit around at an empty meet hoping and praying that people show up at the very end of the meet.

Its over now. If you don't like how it was set up then quit your bitching and call your own meet next time. :)

. But when there's 3 people there and one has to leave you can only sit around for so long, and Nick and I opted to leave. Nobody wants to sit around at an empty meet hoping and praying that people show up at the very end of the meet.

:plus1: Preach on!

Its over now. If you don't like how it was set up then quit your bitching and call your own meet next time. :)

I'm not bitching. I just don't care about much. :lol: I'll never set one up, but I'll show up to one. :D