Need Tire Warmers this weekend!Help

ousley99

So I know It's late notice, but does anyone have a set of Tire Warmers that I can borrow this weekend?! 25-26 at Putnam

I just picked up a set of Spec AMA Dunlop's from mid-ohio and need them to last all weekend, so, I would love to borrow some warmers...Any Ideas? Hit me up!

Thanks!

Ousley you could borrow mine but you better be prepared to drive to brandon's tonight and bring them back to me early next week lol. Ill be there working on my bike all night. I would need them back asap though. I have a trackday the following weekend and i have to run warmers on the tires i'm on.

Cuz the take offs were really cheap this weekend! like 75ish a set

Yeah but those tires have a slightly different profile which his suspension will not be setup for not to mention, even if they are cheap, if you dont have tire warmers for those tires, your going to be on your ass as they need to be HOT before hitting the track.. You dont want to go out on a track with those tires cold and expect them to warm up by riding on them..

Yeah but those tires have a slightly different profile which his suspension will not be setup for not to mention, even if they are cheap, if you dont have tire warmers for those tires, your going to be on your ass as they need to be HOT before hitting the track.. You dont want to go out on a track with those tires cold and expect them to warm up by riding on them..

jackass it only takes 2 laps to warm up race tires.. you dont have to have warmers, i just wanted them to last longer..and i adjusted my suspension for them...def wasnt on my ass either.. as i was one of the top 10 fastest riders there....here we go, lets here ur bs.. :popcorn:

jackass it only takes 2 laps to warm up race tires.. you dont have to have warmers, i just wanted them to last longer..and i adjusted my suspension for them...def wasnt on my ass either.. as i was one of the top 10 fastest riders there....here we go, lets here ur bs.. :popcorn:

sweet dood did ya get any pics?? i wanna see the 10 in all its glory :D