New job!!!!

zerocrash

So finally after being laid off and unemployed for the last several months, I'm back in the workforce!

We just finalized the details today and I am now the new Finance Manager at Cycle Search!!! :):):)

So if you didn't have enough reasons to head to Delaware and see us before... you certainly do now!! :D

So finally after being laid off and unemployed for the last several months, I'm back in the workforce!

We just finalized the details today and I am now the new Finance Manager at Cycle Search!!! :):):)

So if you didn't have enough reasons to head to Delaware and see us before... you certainly do now!! :D

Congrats. Your first action item is to lower their advertised prices :)

Congrats buddy. About time your lazy ass got a job! :lol:

Are they aware that you have OR.net up the entire time you are at work? And that you don't actually work? And that you spend all your time on OR.net when you're supposed to be working?

Of course. I put it on my resume... :D

and sshhhhhhhhhhhhh............;)

Ahhh man that sucks! I had the impression you were set in concrete.

So did I considering there had already been massive layoff's when I had that party for everyone, but they just keep laying people off. Hopefully it will just be temporary. I could use a couple month vacation anyways. BTW to everyone else, nobody's taxes paid for anyone that has been laid off for less than 6 months. Perhaps we paid taxes too when we were working for the years before we got laid off?