Rode my bro's 250 Rebel today

EvilTwin

Seing this post made me think of the Rebel I saw at Honda Marysville with a sold tag on it. It had bags and FULL SIZE CRASH BARS. Oh why didn't I take a picture?! lol

The crashbars were so huge on the bike that I didn't really see the purpose anymore for a kickstand.

I all went really well! Everyone in the class passed, first time!

I watch craigslist for a couple months looking for another 250 for the wife, or a project bike for myself. I saw quite a few 250 ninja's for less than $2000, but it was always when we were short on money, and they were gone by the time we could spring for them! I ended up with my Interceptor 500, and she gets the Ninja.

WOOT for passing! :)

I'm looking for something no more than $3,000.. well, maybe a little more depending on the bike. I know everyone's gotta make a profit, so it's totally understandable that I'm having difficulty finding one for a lower price. At the moment, I'm still saving up (just dropped too much $$ on a new apartment, and vacation stuff) so once I have all the cold hard cash to offer, I'll let ya'll know ;)

:lol: Dude' date=' relax. It was a joke. You can't take anything I say seriously.. SRSLY.

Besides, I found one faster than yours on the first try.. and it's cheaper, too.

[url']http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/1272284547.html

That muzzy exhaust would make it pretty fast;), but it's still not 1300 or cheaper.

WOOT for passing! :)

I'm looking for something no more than $3,000.. well, maybe a little more depending on the bike. I know everyone's gotta make a profit, so it's totally understandable that I'm having difficulty finding one for a lower price. At the moment, I'm still saving up (just dropped too much $$ on a new apartment, and vacation stuff) so once I have all the cold hard cash to offer, I'll let ya'll know ;)

Thanks! It was actually a bit fun! WOuld have been better if it had been cooler Sunday! I actually liked the fact that Sat was somewhat crappy, kept it cool and all!

You might look when bad weather hits, or right before spring hits, on craigslist, if you can wait that long! I got our Ninja 250 pretty cheap back in April. When you're ready, ask around here, and I'm sure SOMEONE will know of exactly what you're looking for.

Edited by jporter12

Thanks! It was actually a bit fun! WOuld have been better if it had been cooler Sunday! I actually liked the fact that Sat was somewhat crappy, kept it cool and all!

You might look when bad weather hits, or right before spring hits, on craigslist, if you can wait that long! I got our Ninja 250 pretty cheap back in April. When you're ready, ask around here, and I'm sure SOMEONE will know of exactly what you're looking for.

:hijack: