NE Riders Going to the Meet N Greet

Vulcan_Rider

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just For the record...

62 is fine, until you have to travel ALL THE WAY across the columbus retail district in construction. You'll have a better ride, but pay for it in wait time to get over to High street. Ask Cleave or Kosmo... when we all rode down there that route last time.

Just For the record...

62 is fine, until you have to travel ALL THE WAY across the columbus retail district in construction. You'll have a better ride, but pay for it in wait time to get over to High street. Ask Cleave or Kosmo... when we all rode down there that route last time.

Why not 161 to 270 down 71 to Morse (?) I think. It passes the back of the Ohio School for the Deaf, and you only hit a few lights.

Watch your cornholes around the major interstates, kids. My parents still live in the Cleveland area (North Ridgeville, to be exact), they are telling me the amount of tickets they are seeing is clinically insane.

Franklin County (Columbus) is stepping up "DUI" patrols, so they are ramping them up here too.

I think I'm free this Sunday but 77 and 71 are out of the question. It'll be back roads all the way down from Akron.

62 looks like a better route than 71 or 77. If you want to meet up around 9 or 10 somewhere let me know where. I am coming from Brunswick.

Where on 62 where you thinking? I think I was going to ride 62 for a while. Just wonder what everyone else was going to do? I'm not going to lead a group. If we could all meet up along the way it would be nice. Other wise I'm just going to go south after I look at a map and get my bearing straight.