NE Riders Going to the Meet N Greet

Vulcan_Rider

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to work our town's summer festival that weekend for my son's football league, but I am not sure which day. If I can make it I will. But I may not know until the Thursday or Friday before.

I have to work our town's summer festival that weekend for my son's football league, but I am not sure which day. If I can make it I will. But I may not know until the Thursday or Friday before.

Come on man pimp that corn festival while you got the chance. Make your sons football team a lot of money. Don’t you want the OR people there? Are you calling us a bunch of undesirables?

I plan on heading down to Columbus for the meet n greet on August 9

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=31228

Just want to see who else plans on heading down so we can hopefully go in a group.

I'm going.

If you guys are riding sporty, though, I may have to bow out. I don't have wheels fast enough to pull 3-digits.

I think I will be able to ride down there. What time and where are you meeting up. There is Rick Rousch racing by the 271 - 71 merge.

We can do that, meet at roush at 9:45 roll out by 10, as long as that works for everyone.

I'm going.

If you guys are riding sporty, though, I may have to bow out. I don't have wheels fast enough to pull 3-digits.

I will be riding a vulcan nomad 1600, sporty isnt even in my vocabulary

does this look fast to you? :lol:

picture.php?albumid=35&pictureid=247