NE Riders Going to the Meet N Greet

Vulcan_Rider

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not 161 to 270 down 71 to Morse (?) I think. It passes the back of the Ohio School for the Deaf, and you only hit a few lights.

^^^^

Lost your route is exactly the same what we took last time for the meet.....just at the end do not follow Morse Rd....it's shit with construction, traffic, lights, retail etc as jrmmiii said earlier....follow the above suggestion (take the freeway)...with tomorrow's predicted heat you guys will be happy.....goodluck.....you know i am outta town.....:(

If I get there on time IDK. I have your number so if I'm close or there, you will hear from or see me.

Don't even wait 5 minutes for me unless I call. I doubt I will but we will see.

There are a few of us that are coming down from the Cleveland area a little later and are going to take freeways.

I'm playing bass for my church band that morning so I'll have to leave a bit later. Probably around noon but if that changes it'll be around 10:00.

Conn-e-rot, and monroedjt, if you still want to ride with us on the freeway routes, let me know tomorrow morning, you both have my number, give me a call.

Thanks,

Ryan

If I get there on time IDK. I have your number so if I'm close or there, you will hear from or see me.

Don't even wait 5 minutes for me unless I call. I doubt I will but we will see.

I can wait. I am in no hurry. If you want give me a call in the early AM and let me know wha your thinking. Curby call as well so I know what to do.

Edited by monroedjt

I should be leaving my house around 8 o'clock in the morning. That should put me in Bolivar by 8:45 and at the restaurant by noon. I've posted the route I'm taking from Bolivar. I'll be leaving from the Marathon/Dairy Queen by 9:15 if anybody cares to join me. It's located off I-77S at exit 93.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Bolivar' date='+OH&daddr=40.255949,-82.047272+to:OH-541%2FState+Route+541+to:5295+N+High+St+Columbus,+OH&geocode=%3B%3BFf2yZgIdupga-w%3B&hl=en&gl=us&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=11&via=1,2&dirflg=ht&sll=40.310949,-82.10495&sspn=0.380654,0.617294&ie=UTF8&ll=40.310949,-82.10495&spn=1.522587,2.469177&z=9[/url']

What time do you think you will hit Millersburg ? I will meet you there.