New Rider in North Ridgeville

Doomking

Hi

I stumbled on this site a couple of nights ago while I was looking for web sites for North East Ohio sportbikes riders....great site with awesome informations.

I love to ride......been riding for better part of the last 30 years , and I hope to ride for many more.

I used to do all the crazy stuff star boy style :wheeliezx10:but now I mellowed out a lot. I like speed. when I ride if you're not speeding than you won't like the way I ride. I figure that I can go speed limit with my truck, but on my zx11 speed is the only way.

Like many of you I have lots of stuff going on during this short summer here in NE Ohio, but I try to ride on evenings (although I hate running over night wildlife) but I most enjoy weekends runs, cannon balling somewhere and back home.

On weekends Saturdays are best and Sundays are best for morning rides (wife goes to work early afternoon).

I do the Q&L on Valley View on occasion (it's getting bit boring, but still enjoy browsing through the hundreds of bikes on display).

So enough of me....I hope to hook up with some of you for some fun rides.

I also have some friends that ride with me ( zx14 and R1) and if you don't mind I'll ask them to join us next time around.

On another note....a friend of mine at Kennedy motorsport in Elyria, said that there is a place in Cleveland , where on Saturday nights past midnight,they gather up and do 1/4 mile street races. Anyone familiar with that ? I would love to go and watch ...

Once again ...thanks for reading ...and lets go riding!!

Greg and I know each other..we go back a while .....we used to cannon ball down the flats on Friday nights years ago from the K-mart in Amherst all the way to downtown Cle. That crazy son of a bitch used to come up to me on 90 doing 150 and pulling away with his girlfriend on the back of a tricked up ZX9.

I am looking forward to see you all on Sunday morning around 9 am than.

If you talk to him before Sunday , tell him that that crazy Italian guy Fabio is coming with you on Sunday ...he'll sure laugh about it...