I got threw up on: FML

NightRider

My story is basically just the opposite.. I took her out, had some drinks.. got wasted and I had to pull off the road on the way home for her to puke. She pukes for a lil bit and then I continue on my way... and THEN about 15 minutes later she decides she wants to "show her appreciation"... of course I went along with it, guess she just wanted to get the taste of vomit out of her mouth and was desperate lol

hilarious story. I wanted to laugh my ass off, but then coworkers would come over and know why I'm not working.

your story NEEDS to be submitted to some sort of magazine. They'll feel bad for you, and you'll win some cool stuff. Sidenote: Keep her for a while. She's gotta feel horrible for what happened, but besides that seems like a keeper for now.

:lol: can't stop laughing but seriously that sucks man. i say give her another chance.

as for cleaning, go to wal-mart and rent a carpet shampooing machine with the upholstery attachment. get the upholstery cleaning shampoo and don't forget the anti foaming stuff too. shampoo the hell out of the interior and leave the windows down so it can air out and dry quick. shampoo, air out, repeat. then some febreze auto spray should finish off any part of the leftover smell if there is any.

Aww man dewd.. gross!

But golly, even though it ended rather awkwardly,it was really nice of her to offer to *ahem* service you. You owe her one. But... BEFORE a heavy meal, so you don't give her a "New York Style Taco."

Whatever you do, DON'T google "New York Style Taco."