anyone wanna meet today?

Hondajt

Dude....everytime you say your going out.....your bike acts up.

Because it's an unreliable piece of crap. I have been planning for this for a long time. I hope you weren't trying to be rude. But I think you hurt my efeelings.

You edited it out so now I don't know what you teased about..haha.

I'm going to PM you a google map in a few. I'm going to work on it now.

I edited it so it was more clearly a tease/humorous than a jab. Sometimes irony and humor don't come through very well.

And thank you very much for the maps. I know what I'll be doing when I have some time free. Now I really want to get a gps and enter all those waypoints! (my memory can be sucky and I'd hate to miss a good point or two.)

I edited it so it was more clearly a tease/humorous than a jab. Sometimes irony and humor don't come through very well.

And thank you very much for the maps. I know what I'll be doing when I have some time free. Now I really want to get a gps and enter all those waypoints! (my memory can be sucky and I'd hate to miss a good point or two.)

You're welcome!:cool:

thanks. right now, I am thinking the map sensor is bad, but I was told if that was the problem, it wouldn't create a loss of power. Which I have. This is frustrating.

dont know who told you that about the MAP but they are wrong....

The MAP sensor is used to calculate engine load. The readings from it are used to regulate fuel delivery and spark advance for engine performance and emissions. A speed density FI system uses the MAP sensor alone, a system equipped with a MAF sensor will still have the MAP sensor but the primary load readings will be done by the MAF. Either way, yes, it can cause a loss of power.