car got broke into

kawi kid

you know the same couple fellers down at the sheriffs office that I do ...... time to call in some favors and plant some evidence and take care of that nieghbor problem :D

:lol: good idea. i saw one of them last night at the bar and i think the only planting he was looking to do was face planting :lol: adam was a bit drunk on his birthday......

it's infuriating getting broke into. hope you take care of business. Steal their stuff. Then give him a blank stare....someone smashed out my car window once, stole the wife's purse...they found it 2 weeks later in some dumpster.

no thank god it was locked up in the garage. it was the work car.

:wtf: I thought the work car was a tanker truck?

One more thing. Simple motion detecting flood lights all around the house, is still the best thing to do.

:plus1: Helps you see what you are shooting at too.

my intrepid, its my work car. gets me to and from the tanker :D

Shit, If I had a tanker truck, I'd rock that bitch all over town and park it right out front.

Who the hell breaks into an Insipid? Everyone knows ther isnt any good shit in one of those because the owner is ghetto. :lol:

Shit, If I had a tanker truck, I'd rock that bitch all over town and park it right out front.

Who the hell breaks into an Insipid? Everyone knows ther isnt any good shit in one of those because the owner is ghetto. :lol:

:lol: they even left the keys in the ignition :lol:

Sorry to hear that Kawi. I hate thieves with a passion. Sucks to work hard for your shit and then have someone take it, regardless of the value.

+1 Bry......Sorry to hear it!

My grandpa's Grand Marquis got broken into a couple weeks ago, along with ~ half dozen others at his retirement village. And all they took was his lousy Panasonic stereo, which the 84 year old guy was so proud of :wtf:

Nicest car stereo he's ever had, and some lazy, disrespectful douchebag had to swipe it. Guy defended his country in the Navy during WWII, and this is the fu@kin' gratitude he gets from this latest generation of lazy ingrates

I mean SERIOUSLY...... What kind of bottom feeding a$$hat steals from a veteran in a retirement home?!? wtf.gif

Edited by Fonzie

+1 Bry......Sorry to hear it!

My grandpa's Grand Marquis got broken into a couple weeks ago, along with ~ half dozen others at his retirement village. And all they took was his lousy Panasonic stereo, which the 84 year old guy was so proud of :wtf:

Nicest car stereo he's ever had, and some lazy, disrespectful douchebag had to swipe it. Guy defended his country in the Navy during WWII, and this is the fu@kin' gratitude he gets from this latest generation of lazy ingrates

I mean SERIOUSLY...... What kind of bottom feeding a$$hat steals from a retirement home?!? wtf.gif

times are tough man i am betting its just gonna get worse.......... but you are right thats low as shit.