Shark Week ftmfw

Likwid

lol, wife is coming up to bed soon, which means I have to turn off shark week :cry: She is SO terrified of sharks... I like to taunt her whenever possible....

And Jagr, off topic, I watch your signature over and over again in the hopes I get to see boobies :(

lol, wife is coming up to bed soon, which means I have to turn off shark week :cry: She is SO terrified of sharks... I like to taunt her whenever possible....

And Jagr, off topic, I watch your signature over and over again in the hopes I get to see boobies :(

Sig was funny for a minute.

Shark week is the shiznit!!!

I swam near some Bull Sharks in Mexico a few years ago....although there was about a 1/4 inch piece of plexi-glass between me and them. It was still sweet. I don't think the plexi-glass would have stopped them if they really wanted out. Most of them were between 6 and 8 feet. I'm hoping to get to Hawaii in the next few years to cage dive with whites and maybe get to see a tiger. I'd love to go to South Africa to see the Whites jump out of the water, I guess they do it in Hawaii and off the coast of California aswell but not as often.

• 11 months later...