Riding With a Passenger

Bigbird

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a new rider, and recently just started taking my girl on the bike with me. Other than a litle sluggish (not really much) you won't notice anything. Just be careful and it's easy as riding normally.

Now if she looks like...

fatchickonmotorcycle.jpg

You might need to make some spring adjustments

Hahahahaha noooo, she's good about that. I was just kinda in the gas and forgot about a hill...crisis avoided though. Won't do that again lol.

Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you that one. Passengers shift the weight bias rearward. Mo wheelies!......whoops? :D

Hahahahaha noooo, she's good about that. I was just kinda in the gas and forgot about a hill...crisis avoided though. Won't do that again lol.

ok, we forgot to mention the run-away speed going downhill with a passenger. yeah, think like a truck, you're hauling a load.

Haha yeah...you guys hit the nail on the head. I just completely forgot the hill crested and then dropped again, rather than leveled off. I handled it pretty well, but I felt absolutely horrible. After the ride she was like, "You know you can still get on it right? I do like that part."