this is what coshocton in turning into...

kawi kid

This is so sad...yet so funny. It's like sweet n sour candy.

those kids dont have a disease, they're just rotten little funny jerkfaces using it as an excuse. Since when do people yell "Jen gives head" when they have a tik. :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: love the tags for this thread.

You should find all the businesses that appeared in that video and tell them to threaten to sue this jackass if he doesnt take the vid down.

From a production stand point this is quite honestly one of the biggest steamiest nastiest pieces of shit i have ever seen. audio and video is not in sync cant understand 95% of what he is saying and the camera work is terrible.

all in all kid i believe you owe me 5:47 of my life back because you are the one that posted this damn thing or else i never would have seen it.

:lol: love the tags for this thread.

You should find all the businesses that appeared in that video and tell them to threaten to sue this jackass if he doesnt take the vid down.

From a production stand point this is quite honestly one of the biggest steamiest nastiest pieces of shit i have ever seen. audio and video is not in sync cant understand 95% of what he is saying and the camera work is terrible.

all in all kid i believe you owe me 5:47 of my life back because you are the one that posted this damn thing or else i never would have seen it.

hey all i can do is return your monies thats all :lol:

you should have known by everyone elses responses ;) but ill hit you with rep instead how about that??

you have an awful lot of demand syou know that, all these demands and you did not even show up to the meet n greet.

yeah i know had other engagements, got free tickets to the state fair and promised the gf to take her.