Anybody need a dishwasher???

cmoosego

I'll lend you my wife.... :D seriously, I have a GE white dishwasher, that I pulled out of a house and was going to use it at justin's house but he decided he wanted stainless. so, I have for 25 bucks, a dishwasher for sale.... and for 35 more bucks I'll even install it for you... so what do you think??? it's about 4 years old but was hardly used, it's super clean (just ask justin cause he was gonna use it) so hit me up and let me know.... cool?? just so I'm clear its 60 bucks for the dishwasher installed and 25 if you just wanna come get it, or I can drop it off for you...

:lol: i heard that if you mail order a russian version the noises are less noticeable and they also come with lots of vodka...

I think they only get 5 dishes to the gallon, and with vodka prices as high as they are I would be in trouble.

Sorry for the thread highjack. At least you are getting some free bumps

close, its like nnnnaaaggg, nnnnaaaggg, bitch bitch bitch, nnnnaaaggg, nnnnaaaggg. If it dies I am going to get it in black and see if that is any better

I found this rather amusing.

EDIT: No..it's not better. Have you thought about the yellow model?

close, its like nnnnaaaggg, nnnnaaaggg, bitch bitch bitch, nnnnaaaggg, nnnnaaaggg. If it dies I am going to get it in black and see if that is any better

:lol:

BTW...... Thanx for blowin' us off Sunday a$$hole!! :bigfinger:

• 2 years later...

There IS a dishwasher thread on here... and the "new dishwasher = new girlfriend" joke has already been cracked, but nevertheless...

I am in need of a dishwasher... what are the thoughts of a Kenmore from Sears vs. a Maytag from Home Depot? Around $400, preferably sub-$400.

Here are my contenders.

Maytag JetClean Plus Built-In Tall Tub Dishwasher in Black

Model # MDB4709AWB

Internet # 100679657

Store SO SKU # 605109

http://www.homedepot.com/Appliances-Kitchen-Appliances-Dishwashers/h_d1/N-5yc1vZbv6vZ1z10atjZ1z0zbkp/R-100679657/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053&superSkuId=202717102

Vs.

Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Sani-Rinse™ - Black ENERGY STAR®

Sears Item# 02213039000 | Model# 1303

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02213039000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1#reviewsWrap

Any feedback will be taken into consideration.

Restore its the habitat for humanity store. They get items some new some used donated to be resold so they have money to help build houses for those in need. There is one in troy and dayton, as well as all over the usa.

http://www.habitat.org/cd/env/restore.aspx

Edited by snot