Saturday 8/15 Ride up OH-164

Hailwood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you all made it back in one piece fox.

Hailwood, did we take 212 straight to 164 when we left DQ? Just trying to get a sense of the route we took in case I'm ever down there again. Second time down 164, and I think I had more fun this time than the last.

Glad you all made it back in one piece fox.

Hailwood, did we take 212 straight to 164 when we left DQ? Just trying to get a sense of the route we took in case I'm ever down there again. Second time down 164, and I think I had more fun this time than the last.

Yeah, we took OH-212 from Bolivar to Leesville at hit 164 just outside of there.

Here's the full route

I definitely like riding 164 from South to North better than the other way around.

I ride that area frequently. Best to avoid 172 east of Lisbon...lots of OSP. I usually take 644 from Salineville to Kensington. 171 from 9 to Waynesburg keeps you out of Carrollton. 44 from Waynesburg to East Canton is also pretty interesting.

Yep, I took you and Adam down to 164 awhile back, as well as someone else who bailed rather early if I'm not mistaken.

We did it actually twice, once with Adam and then the second long one with you only.....with 800, 78, 536....remember the chicken lunch on 800 in that gas station....sweet memory....