Another from the 'Ville

bt's

This is a great site! Thank you to the guy at Value City Furniture ( have forgeotten your name) for pointing me here. I am from Marysville and work in Dublin.

If you commute on 33 or Industrial Parkway, chances are we have shared a friendly wave. Blue '07 Ninja 250R.

Brett T.

hi there-im kimberly, also in marysville! i am newer to the site since may, new on street in general, and been riding forever on dirt. im actualy taking the class up at the honda plant this friday/sat/sun to get my motorcycles endorsement this week. im pretty releived this date has finally arrived. my bike is a black yamaha virago cruiser, and sometimes im on our red honda vtr 1000 sportsbike... if im feelin' lucky. maybe we'll meet b4 the season is over!

Welcome from a fellow 'viille resident! I believe I've seen you on 33 a few times. If your ever looking for an excuse to ride drop me a note. DGTL GRL and her husband Jim are from out this way as well.

If you commute on 33 or Industrial Parkway' date=' chances are we have shared a friendly wave[/quote']

:welcome: from another Marysville rider!

I travel down Industrial quite a bit. I have a cruiser-- a white/silver Shadow Aero 750 sporting a while helmet. I am usually following another cruiser-- a black VTX.

Maybe we've seen each other.

We live out towards 42 near Watkins and Watkins California.

Welcome to the group!