What the hell is NAWSS?

DTM Brian

Speaking of cheaters.....how's Wed. lookin' for a beat down at the track? Weather is looking decent at the moment. I won't even run any straps on the front so you can kind of stay close.

OooooOOooooOOO. Semi finals last week.

I'll think about it. If you'll commit, I might be able to con a few others (cagers) into going this week. I like to go with cagers so they can haul my trophies home. :D

Edit: I just checked Accuweather... they say thunderstorms right now for Wednesday night. So I dunno wtf you were looking at, but if it's over 20% chance, I don't roll out there.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/oh/norwalk/44857/forecast-details.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&zipchg=1&metric=0&fday=3

Edited by JRMMiii

OooooOOooooOOO. Semi finals last week.

I'll think about it. If you'll commit, I might be able to con a few others (cagers) into going this week. I like to go with cagers so they can haul my trophies home. :D

You let me know...I don't have anything planned at this point. If the track is hooking up I foresee a lot of front wheel in the air time for me. I just might need those straps.

You let me know...I don't have anything planned at this point. If the track is hooking up I foresee a lot of front wheel in the air time for me. I just might need those straps.

Straps? Shiiiiiiiiiit, I don't have mine strapped, plus I don't run it to redline and I'm still turning 10.50s in the humid air.

If it's anything like the dyno experience, you're going to over promise and under deliver anyway :p

Straps? Shiiiiiiiiiit, I don't have mine strapped, plus I don't run it to redline and I'm still turning 10.50s in the humid air.

If it's anything like the dyno experience, you're going to over promise and under deliver anyway :p

I saw the video mang, I bet you could run faster times if you didn't ride 2up.

• 2 weeks later...