OhioRiders' Bike Night 8/20/09

Fonzie

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East of 270, there will be a light at the hospital (Mt. Carmel East), a second light at Mcnaughten and the third light is BWR's on right.

Google says "merge" onto Broad/Exit 39

I take it you can't turn L or R off the offramp then?

Not scared of rain or wind. I'm scared of the other drivers.;)

V strom does very well on wet roads, but you sport bike guy be carefull of the rain on the newly paved surfaces.:eek:

i dunno i am very comfortable riding in the rain....i think i grew up that way....just don't mess with the throttle...or eat pavement....yeah i know it the hard way....haha.......

Fonz....

squid alert....need alcohol to dance.....as i am riding just by myself...i will :drink:...checked out that with my weight upto six/eight light beers in three ours I am OK legally.....but that does not mean that I will not eat pavement in the rain....haha....I like to be a squid.....:banana:

Main storm looks to be rolling in about 7:30-8:00, & stretches all the way down to Little Rock/TexArkana

then after drive your lanky ass down to the hall and visit me mang.... I'll hook ya up with a beer or something.... maybe sheepy.... :D

From Ganahl:

3:30 P.M. UPDATE—We are under a severe thunderstorm watch until 10 p.m.

But I think our only chance of severe cells in this area will be from 4 to 6 p.m.

Remember the better air coming in from Indiana – it is already cutting off storms west of I-75 – back line on them runs from Bellefontaine to Springfield to Cincinnati – so give us three hours and they will be east of us.

Couple of strong cells to our south again that probably will require warnings soon – not issued yet – waiting

See? This one here for example. You two have the same interest. Yeah, she's a little dirty but, come on, sometimes we want our girls to be a little dirty.

0423lazy-sheep.jpg

how'd you get both of them on your bike??? ;) OH hell that's just ONE!! ha ha

I think he might have already found his sweetheart. A match made in heaven.

Sheep_Sig_2.jpg

Ohhhh babeee..... My wrist is hurtin' again!! :p

Gettin' ready to head out. Couple errands before I leave town....... Then I'm....goinnnnnn......Downnnnnnn ;)

If anyone is wondering... I'm on the east side of Reynoldsburg and it's done raining and already drying up. Looks like all the other storms/rain are east of here and sounds like we wont have any more coming through until around midnight. I'm no meteorologist though so don't blame me if ya get wet! :D Hopefully I will be there and meet some of u.