OhioRiders' Bike Night 8/20/09

Fonzie

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Oh snap I forgot the other fellas screen name...................HAD A GREAT TIME TALKIN TO YA'LL! HOpe you all had a safe ride home.

The other Sam........ GoJira

Thanx. It was a tiring drive home, but I always had the couch in back if I needed to pull over & take a snoozer :p

..... I'm sure I'll get a butt chewin later today. ;)

Never did get to see that last night....... Unlesssss that's why you kept goin' back & forth to your car with a different guy each time?!? :D

See? This one here for example. You two have the same interest. Yeah, she's a little dirty but, come on, sometimes we want our girls to be a little dirty.

0423lazy-sheep.jpg

That's H.O. futhermuckin' T!! She's got that "Cum hither" look about her too!! :lol:

Good meatin' you last night dude :D

Is that why you brought the Shaggin' Waggin' Fonz???

The Shaggin' Wagon could've served a multitude of purposes last night :D

Great seeing everyone last night.

Tomcat I'm sorry again! I am really, really sorry!

This sounds interesting...... What'd you do CareBear?!? :popcorn:

This sounds interesting...... What'd you do CareBear?!? :popcorn:

Nothing like that. Tomcat battery was dead and a few people push started him, then I walked by and shut his bike off. I thought it would start back up because he had it running for a few before I did that but no go. So he had to run and start it again. :(

So again I'm sorry tomcat!

Nothing like that. Tomcat battery was dead and a few people push started him, then I walked by and shut his bike off. I thought it would start back up because he had it running for a few before I did that but no go. So he had to run and start it again. :(

So again I'm sorry tomcat!

:lol: I can imagine the look of several out of breath guys when they saw/heard you shut off the bike. :eek:

Never did get to see that last night....... Unlesssss that's why you kept goin' back & forth to your car with a different guy each time?!? :D

hahahaha! Good one comedian! ;) Jeff was being a gentleman as always and walked me over to my car so I could put some stuff away (umbrella). And the second guy was steven. He needed my ibuprofen to ease his injury pain from his motorcycle crash! :D See valid/legit explainations.

Ho...Ho..I am at work.....

My story......Well....I started from Cleveland at ~5PM......on 271 south just after peninsula/306 exit I saw the rain/thunder.....pulled onto the shoulder to put the rainsuit on......man the rain came fast and hard.....I got lil wet even before I was done...anyway.....I saw the cars slowed down to 45-50 as it was pouring real hard.......the blinding rain eased up after about 5 miles..still pretty hard and slowed me down to ~75. Finally near after ~50 miles, around Ashland I saw blue sky.....reached wings and rings around 7.40. Man helluva good time......my eating drinking (in order)

Guiness

Redbull

Guiness

Diet Coke

Guiness

Then the interesting eat:

10 Specially made to order Nuclear Wings (not on the menu) man....hats off, this is the hottest wings (not pepper) I have ever eaten in my interesting life. I eat the Quaker Lube and steak atomics all the time (150,000 -300,000 scoville units depending on batch). I finished the nuclears without a sweat but lot of tears and runny nose....met the chef and he told that the secret sauce he uses is ~5 million scoville, they get it from New Orleans, and he used about 1/4th of it that is 1.25 million and that is about 5 to 7 times hotter than the atomic sauce of quaker lube and steak. Haha funny thing is I ate it free, they did not charge me for that.

Gyro Quesadilla

Three more diet cokes

One glass of water

I was all by myself in this man vs food at the bar....took me almost an hour to finish it.......didn't get a certificate though......:(

Anyway we then socialized at the parking lot....many of the ladies were dancing with the band....but did not see a single guy.....so did not want to look like a sexual predator......next time guys.....

I pulled out (the last bike) from the parking lot around midnight again hit the rain on 271 around peninsula (weired) to all the way home....made it home safe at 2.33 am. Total 322.6 miles door to door......GOOD TIMES.

I spoke to:

Fonzie

Sambusa

Gojira

Casper

Cbrgirl

Mr. Anderson

Eviltwin (I always mess you up with eflores again this time ?? haha), the kickass photographer and my avatar maker.

Zach

Princess Pratt

Ninjachk

OsuMJ

Vroodave

Maxpower

Jagr and wife

Yotaman

Tomcat

1000rrrider (I am so sorry, I met you for the first time and could not relate with the screenname, apology)

I am missing any ???...then so sorry, some new faces....we talked but could not remember the screen names.....

It was nice seeing you all again and the OR bikenight rocks.....helluva good time......and thanks all who made this happen.........

Edited by Kosmo

Ho...Ho..I am at work.....

My story......Well....I started from Cleveland at ~5PM......on 271 south just after peninsula/306 exit I saw the rain/thunder.....pulled onto the shoulder to put the rainsuit on......man the rain came fast and hard.....I got lil wet even before I was done...anyway.....I saw the cars slowed down to 45-50 as it was pouring real hard.......the blinding rain eased up after about 5 miles..still pretty hard and slowed me down to ~75. Finally near after ~50 miles, around Ashland I saw blue sky.....reached wings and rings around 7.40. Man helluva good time......my eating drinking (in order)

Guiness

Redbull

Guiness

Diet Coke

Guiness

Then the interesting eat:

10 Specially made to order Nuclear Wings (not on the menu) man....hats off, this is the hottest wings (not pepper) I have ever eaten in my interesting life. I eat the Quaker Lube and steak atomics all the time (150,000 -300,000 scoville units depending on batch). I finished the nuclears without a sweat but lot of tears and runny nose....met the chef and he told that the secret sauce he uses is ~5 million scoville, they get it from New Orleans, and he used about 1/4th of it that is 1.25 million and that is about 5 to 7 times hotter than the atomic sauce of quaker lube and steak. Haha funny thing is I ate it free, they did not charge me for that.

Gyro Quesadilla

Three more diet cokes

One glass of water

I was all by myself in this man vs food at the bar....took me almost an hour to finish it.......didn't get a certificate though......:(

Anyway we then socialized at the parking lot....many of the ladies were dancing with the band....but did not see a single guy.....so did not want to look like a sexual predator......next time guys.....

LMAO. I hear ya man.

Edited by Pedro

hahahaha! Good one comedian! ;) Jeff was being a gentleman as always and walked me over to my car so I could put some stuff away (umbrella). And the second guy was steven. He needed my ibuprofen to ease his injury pain from his motorcycle crash! :D See valid/legit explainations.

Ahhhh man..... We were gonna ask you how much a dime bag was, but I'd of taken some ibuprofen too if I knew you had some :p