Lost on Sunday KY ride!

AfroCBR

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Most" Gamin's give you the ability to add routes, you have to make sure your model is one of them. I have not had one that does not allow you to do this, but I assume if that was the case you could still add intersections as waypoints and it would be the same thing.

thx my man....mine is not the one that has customs routes I guess..........so.... i guess i will just use the waypoint method! thx bro!

yea...to clarify things...it wasn't that no one waited up for me...I think I just went too fast past where the turn was...it was 100% my fault....you are all stand up guys and I look forward to doing this route again...hopefully sometime this week....if you guys can give me another chance that is....

Good to hear you made it back.

Hello all,

.apparently I must have missed the next turn and continued for about 30 miles down 68 (not sure the route).

Did you see a bunch of REALLY big horse farms? If so that was 68. I love going down that section for the huge horse farms, it is the route we take from Cleveland when we go to the Dragon. Get on 62 near Columbus...it turns into 68. About 45 minutes longer overall but getting off the freeway for awhile is well worth it.

I will be on it Friday, I am heading down for a few quick Dragon runs.

:lol: Just this week. :D Sorry man couldn't let that one go.

....lol...i didn't realize it came off that way...good catch!!...i meant to say that I have a week off from my grad school program and it would be swell to ride!

so are we doing this wednesday? i need to know so i can tell my work im not coming in..

damn man...i just remembered I see my client on Wednesday's at 2:30-3:30....could we do it after or is that too late....or thursday if it doesn't rain?

damn man...i just remembered I see my client on Wednesday's at 2:30-3:30....could we do it after or is that too late....or thursday if it doesn't rain?

too late man. if we dont fart around we can run the whole route and youll be on your way home at 1. if you can be at the shell by 10

i heard you stopped on the bottom of 1504. typically we take a right at 165 over to 539.

Don't listen to that it's wrong.

1504 runs along 62, nothing comes off of or onto 1504, you start from 62 you end at 62.

You make a left at 165 from 10/19, take it to 62 and then get on 1504.

Sorry I couldnt help you with directions Darius, but when you called me I had just unloaded my bike from the truck, and with the landmarks you gave me I had no idea where you were.