Where should i ride to

4DAIVI PAI2K5

where should i ride to for a day trip?

zak and seth and tyler all took a trip to wv and im jealous.

i wanna day trip some where....

where should i go to?

p.s. zac ur coming too.

p.s.s. anyone else wanna ride wed or thursday on my all day trip?

Edit cuz i cant spell

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

where should i ride to for a day trip?

zack and seth and tyler all took a trip to wv and im jealous.

i wanna day trip some where....

where should i go to??

Head to Portsmouth via rt 23 on the south end of I-270 in Columbus. Or ride out to Stubenville. Either makes for a nice easy day trip with good sceenery.

are there any good roads in pa?

Yea, only been through the northern part on a bike but there are some awsome scenic roads. I rode the three sixes on my way to the Adirondacks in 07'. 666, 66 and 6 through the Alegany state forest.

Let me know how these roads are when you get back...you figure out where to go when the route ends...

I hope it's better than Ron Burgundy's homo retreat!

wow that looks like a hella trip!

Yea, only been through the northern part on a bike but there are some awsome scenic roads. I rode the three sixes on my way to the Adirondacks in 07'. 666, 66 and 6 through the Alegany state forest.

like curvy roads or just scenic???

wow that looks like a hella trip!

like curvy roads or just scenic???

Mostly scenic from what I rode, but I wasn't out looking for curvey. I bet with a little research you could locate some very nice curve Penn roads.:) Sounds like you should do a curvy road expedition? If you want I can look for some possibilities for you to go inspect.

Is there one left in Columbus???:D And no ASK doesn't count as a dealership. :lol:

my man Gooner on here bought his ZX-14 from ASK Cbus but has been getting it serviced at the one in Mt. Vernon. He says it's lots cheaper and no wait.

are there any good roads in pa?

If you through the northern panhandle of WV, you can cross over into some nice areas of PA. It's been 10 years since I've been there, but the twisties are good, scenery is nice, and road conditions are shit. I remember where we used to cross into PA there was a noticeable drop(a few inches) on the WV/ PA border. It would instantly go from smooth blacktop to potholes and gravel.

Just make sure you hit 88 and 67 in WV north of Wheeling. 88 crosses right into PA.