NKY ride ~8/26~

mrmako777

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there in my Ford Focus and probably still smoke Mr.Mako on those roads...:lol:

Hardy har har...even if that were true my friend, I'd rather ride slow, than not be able to ride and/or fap. So it looks like you lose all around. Have fun with the "stranger"

Lukes pissed, Nate broke his masturbation arm and he's having one hell of a time adjusting to his left.

Matts been giving him lessons.

Oh so that's what happened. I had a "fix" for that masturbation problem. My neice gives those "fun" parties for women but has been inviting their spouses.... as well... they are hilarious..

She wants to have one at our house... just the thing for Luke :D

Any newer riders to 10/22 going tomorrow? Thinking about bringing Nikki but don't want to hold up the pack. (awaits the jokes). Anyways if any newer riders are going I can hang back with them with Nikki. If not I'll prob show up solo.

Hey am interested but have to let you know, have never rode with group and am a total newb to canyon carving. Where is this Shell gas station? Hope this can work out if it doesn't another time, want to be better rider. Also, never rode that route, here is my number (513)861-1605. If not, hope there will be another time.

Edited by Landlover

Oh so that's what happened. I had a "fix" for that masturbation problem. My neice gives those "fun" parties for women but has been inviting their spouses.... as well... they are hilarious..

She wants to have one at our house... just the thing for Luke :D

The wifey gets the job done just fine. Thanks anyways...