I'm due for some new gloves. So what you got?

Lost1888

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got them a little while ago. New Enough can't say enough good about them! Now it's time to get out and break them in. So far they are comfortable. I bought the xl. The fingers a touch long but the rest of the glove fits snug. If I went down a size smaller I think it would be to tight in the palm.

Thanks for the suggestions and I'm thinking I couldn't have made a better choice. Maybe I'll change my mind but doubt it.

Cortechgloves.jpg

Cortechgloves2.jpg

megloves092.jpg

102_42912.jpg

I'll keep up updated over the next couple weeks.

For you Held glove fans this might be a good deal if your looking for some new gloves. Idk never worn them. Just got this email 5 minutes ago.

logo.gif?1245208867Protective Apparel | Boots | Gloves | Helmets | Armor | Raingear | Misc

Luggage | Track/Garage | Parts | Accessories | Dual Sport | Off Road

All Closeouts: Apparel | Parts & Accessories

Default.jpg?1203997116Held Sprint Gloves, Now $129

Its not often we get a closeout on Held gloves, but we were able to buy all the remaining inventory of this glove (in the US anyway). This glove offers the same comfort as the popular Steve glove (with the kangaroo palm), but with more abrasion and crash protection. A true bargain in a high quality product!

These gloves will work great for anyone from the everyday street rider to the aggressive sport rider. The gloves have many of the features found in racing gloves but without a molded knuckle protector (which some find to be a "bit much" for street use). Get Held quality and protection at a bargain price!

Use the drop down menu on the product page to view the sizes available for sale. Right now, we have all sizes from glove sizes 7 to 12 (same as alpha sizes Small to XXXL).

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/bargain_basement/alpinestars/gp_plus_motorcycle_gloves.html

What brand-A*

What style-Short Gauntlet

Likes- Excellent fit, craftsmanship, looks cool

Dislikes- Wish the gauntlet was longer (GP Pro)

Where you bought them- See above

How much you paid- $109

Pics and other comments- Love A*. Favorite looking glove I've had is the SP1 but the palm was obliterated after I lowsided. These are the best gloves I've worn.

what he said...