Insurance questions...

Casper

Okay, so I'm getting ready to buy a new bike. For shits and giggles, I called Geico (my current bike insurance company) to see how much full coverage on an R6 would be. Fuck me. $2900/yr for full coverage with $1000 deductibles. I'm only paying $220/yr now for liability. What's everyone else paying? Any decent leads? My driving record is clean. No claims, no tickets, nothing for over three years.

So far the best prices that I have seen on motorcycle insurance are with State Farm. I was quoted at 37 dollars a month for full coverage on the bikes I have now. The limits were 100/300 so it was great coverage. Putty has the number to a State Farm agent that will write bikes without having auto with State Farm.

Last time I checked Nationwide did not insure sportbikes which is why I was forced to go with the competition and not my employer Nationwide.

I just got a quote from Nationwide. The price was so high my eyes started burning. They wanted 7000 dollars a year. My quote with Progressive was 6000. I only pay 649.00 dollars a year with State Farm for 250/500 limits.

Oh well looks like the bike is staying with State Farm.

State Farm all the way.

With my '01 Ranger 4x4, '00 GSXR 750, and renters....$140 a month. (with one ticket)

Is that full coverage on the bike and truck? Either way that is a great price for all three.

Fo Sho'!

State Farm...

Red Robin and I have 05 Zx10, 03 CBR600, 3 cars and home owners insurance...and our life insurance with them....I got the insurance name that we use...call me if you need it

[/quote:16822]

I would call you, but I don't know your number...

Dude, my insurance agent will hook you up! He's with allstate and he gives you every discount in the book! I have a accident on my record and I only pay 68 a month. Let me know if State Farm can beat that!

I wonder if we have the same allstate agent.