OR bike night @ BWR'S 9/10/09

kreator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill prolly go and ride the pops road king to get it seen dont wanna ride that tank but he needs it sold so Ill take one for the team

One of my buddies was at the dealership today looking to trade his dyna in on a rk.. I sent him a message this evening just in case he did not buy that 1..

Even if the duc was together, I wouldnt go to the gap. Dont have the time right now... Umm, started worklin on it this past sun and mon. Got held up cuz I wanted to paint the swingarm before I put it on... So yea. But that should be painted and then Ill at least have a roller about 3 hours later... Should have it done just in time for winter riding!! :D

your skeerd

Skeeerd. Not really, but I do know Im not mature enough to go there and just ride slowly. Id prolly be pushing it... and I really dont want to do that on the street anymore. Too many of my friends are dying on me. Im gonna keep my shenanigans on the track.

Skeeerd. Not really, but I do know Im not mature enough to go there and just ride slowly. Id prolly be pushing it... and I really dont want to do that on the street anymore. Too many of my friends are dying on me. Im gonna keep my shenanigans on the track.

your not really saying any of us are mature are you ? thats funny if you are